The objective of the Gold Fund is to reflect the price changes in the world gold markets to its investors. This objective is reached through a diversified portfolio of gold and gold-based capital market instruments. If you want to invest in gold, this fund will be suitable for you as it aims to bring a return parallel to of the gold.
You can perform Gold Fund trading transactions through the Investment Transactions menu, Mutual Funds step on Internet Banking.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking password now?
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you need to open one is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- For those who want to invest in gold, it aims to bring a return parallel to of the gold.
- With this fund, you can benefit from the gold's returns.
- It is safely kept in custody.
- While you can trade gold only in multiples of 1 kg on the Gold Exchange, you can trade gold in smaller amounts with the Gold Fund on the Gold Exchange.
- You avoid the price disadvantage of physical purchases.
- Taxation is applied over the buy/sell price difference in effect for all other funds.
Minimum Maximum Gold 80% 100% Repo 0% 20%
- Comparison criteria of the fund: 100% KYD Gold Index
- Trading Hours
- Buy orders placed between 0900-12:30 on a trading day (T), will be executed on the next trading day (T+1) with the price in effect on T+1. Buy orders placed after 12:30, will be executed on T+2 at the price in effect on T+2 .
Sell orders placed between 0900-12:30 on a trading day (T), will be executed on the next trading day (T+1) with the price in effect on T+1. Buy orders placed after 12:30, will be executed on T+2 at the price in effect on T+2 .
- Transaction Limit: Buy and Sell orders can be placed in multiples of 1 share.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.Find out more
What are the advantages of trading on TurkDex (The Turkish Derivatives Exchange)?
Advantages of trading are leveraging, short sales, tax advantages, portfolio diversification, hedging and accretion of margins.Find out more