You can use your TL Current Account for all your banking transactions such as money withdrawal, money transfer, EFT, card payments, bill payments and regular payments. Along with your TL Current Account, you can also take advantage of the Overdraft Account that meets your immediate cash need and the ELMA account that automatically turns the money in your current account into investments. You can access your TL Current Account via Internet Banking, Garanti Paramatiks, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti and other banks' ATMs 24 hours a day.
You can open a TL Current Account via Internet Banking or 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking password now?
If you don't have an account at Garanti yet, all you have to do to open an account is to visit the nearest Garanti branch.
- When you open a TL Current Account, you automatically get a Paracard.
- You can withdraw cash from Garanti Paramatiks and other banks' ATMs anytime you want.
- Without having to carry cash on you, you can pay for your purchases with your Paracard and also earn bonus.
2015 2. Half-Year Fees
Products Individual Customers & Shareholders & Sole Traders SME and Commercial Legal Entity Accounts TL Current 69 TL* 69 TL FX Current 13 EUR
*A total of 69 TL or its equivalent will be collected, regardless of the number of accounts or the currency of the account.
Statement Fee Individual Customers & Shareholders & Sole Traders SME and Commercial Legal Entity Accounts
TL Current Account Statement*
1,40 TL 5 TL
FX Current Account Statement*
0,45 EUR 2 EUR
*Statements are sent upon the request of the customer
The account management fee is reflected twice a year (in January and July). For payments that cannot be collected in January and July, the collection of the account management fee can be made on a partial basis by checking the account balance in the other months.
The account management fee for 2015 2. half-year is collected starting from January 2016.
In accordance with the “Regulation on Procedures and Principles regarding the Fees that will be collected from Financial Consumers” issued in October 2014, changes have been made in the rules regarding the collection of the account management fees. The account management fee is collected from individual customers and shareholders and sole traders as a single fee on a customer basis, regardless of the number of accounts. In case of a change in the account management fee, a notification will be made regarding the fee amount and the collection starting date before the collections start. No account management fees will be collected from accounts that meet the exemption conditions specified below. The accounts that you don't want to use can be closed before the collection date without paying an additional fee. The account closure transaction can be performed through Garanti branches, Internet Banking and Alo Garanti.
There are no changes in the procedures for SME and Commercial Legal Entity Accounts, and the fees specified above will continue to be collected separately on an account basis.
No account management fees will be collected from the types of accounts specified below:
- Current accounts to which the salaries of our customers are deposited through a salary agreement
- Accounts from which companies make their salary payments
- Current accounts that have two or more automatic bill payment orders and from which bills are automatically paid. (January 1 – June 30 period is taken into consideration for the account management fee that is due in July, and July 1 – December 31 period is taken into consideration for the account management fee that is due in January. No account management fee is collected from accounts through which all bills associated with each automatic payment order are paid automatically or paid by the customer in a timely manner before the date of automatic payment throughout the relevant period, and which currently have at least two automatic payment orders.
- For customers who have more than one Overdraft Account, the current accounts with a linked overdraft account, other than the current account with the highest positive balance.
- TL/USD/EURO current accounts though which standing payments of customers holding an accumulating deposit account are made.
- TL/USD/EURO current accounts through which standing payments of Minibank customer-held child and parent joint accounts that are set up as Accumulating Deposit Accounts are made
- Student Accounts held by customers who are 25 years of age or younger
- Foreign currency accounts through which standing payments for foreign currency indexed personal loans are made
- For the January period, current accounts opened between November 01 – December 31 for the January period, and for the July period, current accounts opened between May 01 – June 30
- TL current accounts to which the Fund Basket product is linked
- Current accounts at Private Banking and Malta branches that belong to Private Banking customers
- Current Gold Accounts
- Accounts opened through the iGaranti application
- Payment accounts of non-performing loans that have been restructured. (change of payment plan or issuance of new loan)
- Current accounts that are only used for personal loan transactions
- Current accounts that are only used within the scope of the Installment Money product in credit cards
- All current accounts of customers whose accounts show no account activity for 180 days as of the accrual date of the account management fee
On accounts for which there are 5 business days or less until the execution of a bill payment, standing payment, private school tuition payment or personal loan installment payment, the account management fee is reflected after the aforesaid payments are made.
Loans with overdue installments are considered as pending payments, and the account management fee is reflected after the payment is made.
The exemption conditions specified above are determined by the Bank, and may be updated for the future periods by making a notification.