If you want to avoid taking risks but want to obtain returns higher than the time deposit account in the medium term, one of the Structured Deposit Accounts offered by Garanti Investment Expert is just the thing for you! With a Structured Deposit Account, you maintain your principal while earning interest even if your anticipation turns out to be inaccurate. In short, you always earn with a Structured Deposit Account.
Stock Market-Linked Structured Deposit Account
If you are worried about losing money in the stock market but still want to take advantage of stock market returns, you can obtain higher returns with the Stock Market Linked Structured Deposit Account without taking a risk. For further information, please click here.
Foreign Currency-Linked Structured Deposit Account
If you are investing your existing savings in a Foreign Currency Time Deposit Account but want to obtain more returns the fluctuations in the foreign exchange rates, the Foreign Currency-Linked Structured Deposit Account is at your service to meet your expectations. For further information, please click here.
Bond-Linked Structured Deposit Account
If you anticipate that the bond, t-bill and eurobond prices will increase in the medium-long term and want to obtain additional returns on your time deposits when bond prices rise and maintain your principal when they fall, the Bond-Linked Structured Deposit Account may just be the thing for you. For further information, please click here.
Gold-Linked Structured Deposit Account
If you are investing your money in time deposits but want to obtain more returns based on the changes in the gold prices, the Gold-Linked Structured Deposit Account is just the thing for you. With this account, you earn interest even if your anticipation turns out to be inaccurate. For further information, please click here.
- Features and Benefits
- Structured Deposit Accounts are floating interest rate time deposit accounts that protect your principal. The interest rate is determined at maturity based on the yield of a specified index.
- In Structured Deposit Accounts, the currency type varies according to the account opened and the index. The account can be opened in TL, USD or Euro.
- The lower limit to open an account is USD 15.000 for Eurobond-linked accounts and TL, USD, Euro 5.000 for the others.
- The term for Structured Deposit Accounts is 6 months. Different maturity options may be available depending on the account. In addition to fixed-term maturities (e.g.: 181 days), it is also possible to open an account that matures on a particular date (e.g.: February 27, 2009).
- If your anticipation turns out to be accurate, in addition to the minimum interest rate specified at the time of the account opening, you also earn a portion of the floating interest rate depending on the performance of the index.
- If your anticipation turns out to be inaccurate, you maintain your principle and also earn the minimum interest rate specified at the time of the account opening.
- If you wish you can lock in your interest rate before reaching the maturity date.
- If you decide to close your account before it matures, you can perform this transaction through Garanti branches.
- The account is not automatically renewed. At maturity, the principal and the accrued interest is transferred to your TL current account which you have specified at the time of the account opening.
- The stoppage rate applied over the return at maturity is 15%.
- If you are going to be opening a Structured Deposit Account for the first time, you need to visit the nearest branch and sign the
- “Structured Deposit Account Agreement” for once only. Upon signing the agreement, you can open accounts through Online Banking or your branch by paying the opening commission.
- Interest Rates
Product Name Index Index Name Index Explanation Currency Minimum Interest Rate Fixed Maturity Period(Days) Fixed Maturity Date Last Opening Date Product Explanation
Rates and Fees are currently being updated. Please try again later.