If there is no Paramatik around when you need, you can also use other bank ATMs.
With Paracard, you can withdraw money from other points of use besides Paramatiks, in Turkey or abroad anytime you want.
Points of use:
- Using your Paracard, you can view your balance and withdraw money from other bank* ATMs; or withdraw cash advance with your credit card.
- Using your Paracard, you can withdraw cash from any ATM abroad that sports the CIRRUS, Maestro, Plus or Electron logo.
- You can use your Paracard for shopping in Turkey and abroad at merchants that sport the MAESTRO/EDC and Electron logo, without having to carry cash around.
- You can shop with your credit card at merchants that sport the VISA or MASTERCARD logo that appears on your credit card, in Turkey or abroad, without having to carry cash around.
* When other bank ATMs are used, a TL 4 fee is charged for money withdrawals, and a TL 0,50 fee is charged for balance queries.
Help and Advice
How Can I Define Garanti Internet Banking?
If you have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, it can be defined through http://www.garanti.com.tr/en, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti ATM. If you do not have valid mentioned products, it can also be defined via our branches. Find out more
How Can I Log in to Garanti Internet Banking?
In order to log in to internet banking safely, your Customer Number or National ID number of TC must be entered prior to *password. You can complete your login via *pin which is a disposable number to use while logging in to internet banking after you enter your password and it is sent to your mobile phone by SMS. Find out more