Your EFT transactions are fast and secure with Garanti
By using CepBank, you can send money to accounts that you have defined as a quick Money Transfer/EFT account with just a single SMS. You can easily perform your transaction through CepBank after defining “Quick Money Transfer/EFT” for the accounts that you want through the Money Transfers menu, Money Transfer and EFT step on Internet Banking.
To send money to the Quick Money Transfer/EFT defined accounts:
- Depending on your transaction, type HAVALE or EFT and leave a space,
- Type the “entry name” of the relevant account that you have defined through Internet Banking, leave a space, enter the amount in TL and leave another space,
- Enter your CepBank PIN and send it to 3333 via SMS from your mobile phone.
Sample SMS for Money Transfer: Havale kira 700 1234
Sample SMS for EFT: EFT Aidat 300 1234
If you wish, you can also access the details of your previously defined Quick Money Transfer/EFT entries:
- Type SORGULA and leave a space,
- Type the “entry name” of the relevant account that you have defined through Internet Banking and leave another space, send it to 3333 via SMS.**
Sample SMS: SORGULA Aidat
* You cannot send money to the Quick Money Transfer-EFT accounts that are saved under the same name. To perform this transaction, please change the entry names of the relevant accounts through Internet Banking.
** The SMS charge, payable by the sender, is 1 SMS for invoiced and prepaid lines.
*** The SMS that you will receive will contain the recipient's name, account number and explanation.
Perform your banking transactions via SMS.
Help and Advice
Can I change my Cep Bank PIN? What happens if I enter it incorrectly or I forget it?
You can change your Cep Bank PIN through the Cep Bank menu in Internet Banking. Find out more
How and from which Garanti Paramatik ATMs can I withdraw the money sent via Cep Bank?
The money sent via Cep Bank can be drawn from any Garanti Paramatik without using a card. Find out more
Is there a fee for Cep Bank? Will I be charged for the Cep Bank SMSs?
The transaction fee for sending money via Cep Bank is TL 1. Find out more