Your security is important for us.
Verification Code is an application that enables the owner of the account to check and verify the transaction data for the money transfer and EFT transactions made through Internet Banking.
- Verification Code ensures that your transaction content is transferred correctly despite any technical difficulties or harmful software that may cause problems on your computer.
- Verification code is only applied to specific types of transactions that involve high amounts.
- Verification Code is the 4-digit code that is generated exclusively for a type of transaction. It appears on the verification page of the transactions that are carried out using Internet Banking.
- After checking your information, all you have to do to perform your transaction is to enter the Verification Code in the specified field.
- Verification Code is just like a PIN. When you enter the code incorrectly, a new code is generated. During an transaction, you can generate a new verification code by using the “Generate Code Again” button.
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What is the Verification Code and the Security Picture?
Verification Code is an application that enables the owner of the account to control and verify the transaction data for the EFT transactions made through Internet Banking. Find out more