We send your single-use PIN to your mobile phone.
The “Login PIN via SMS” implementation is the transmission of your single-use PINs via SMS, if you are using Şifrematik, Cep Şifrematik or Mobile Signature. All SMSs sent within the scope of this implementation are free of charge.
After you enter your customer number, password and PIN and follow the directions on the screen that comes up, you can immediately get your “Login PIN via SMS”.
When you see the following screen, you must select one of your mobile phones registered with our bank and click the “Send” button. Afterwards, all you have to do is to enter your 6-digit PIN sent to your mobile phone in the “PIN” field.
When using Login PIN via SMS:
- You only have to use Login PIN via SMS once for each login.
- Upon using Login PIN via SMS, the Verification vis SMS messages previously sent for money transfers will not be sent.
- If you do not receive your PIN within 3 minutes, make sure that your mobile phone's message inbox is not full and that your mobile phone is within the coverage area.
- If you do not have an up-to-date mobile phone number registered in our system, you can register your mobile phone number through any Paramatik or the nearest Garanti Branch.
Instances when Login PIN via SMS is not required:
Our customers who use Şifrematik/Cep Şifrematik or Mobile Signature to log on to Internet Banking, are not required to use Login PIN via SMS.
You can submit your Şifrematik/Cep Şifrematik request through the Settings menu on Internet Banking.
Sending SMS to abroad:
The Login PIN via SMS can also be sent to abroad. If you are experiencing problems because of the SMS infrastructure or the mobile operator in the country where you reside, we recommend you to use Şifrematik or Cep Şifrematik.
The Features of SMSs used within the scope of this implementation:
- Reach the receiver within seconds, much faster than the regular SMSs.
- Their content are fully confidential and can only be viewed on the receiver's mobile phone.
- The “Login PINs” that do not reach the receiver within 3 minutes are canceled and are not sent again.
For all your questions, you can receive assistance from 444 0 333 Alo Garanti.
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What happens if I receive an SMS or my phone rings while I am on wap.garanti.com.tr?
Depending on the features of your phone, receiving and opening an SMS or receiving and answering a call may disconnect your connection . Find out more
What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. Find out more
What is verification via SMS? How do I use it?
Verification via SMS is the method of getting your verification via SMS for the money transfers, information updates, and payments that are made through Internet Banking. Find out more
Why do I get a message that says "Your accounts are closed for use in Online/Mobile Banking".
The reason you get this message in Internet Banking or Mobile Banking is that you have entered your PIN incorrectly for multiple times. Find out more