Some tips for your security.
In the following links, you can find informative messages about security problems that you may encounter when using Internet Banking or internet in general.
- Garanti Bank will never ask for your full mother's maiden name.
- Public announcement of The Banks Association of Turkey regarding viruses.
- In EFT transactions performed through Internet Banking, customers will be asked to enter two required letters of their mother's maiden name.
- Press release of The Governorship Of İstanbul regarding information theft.
- Press release of the TCMB regarding e-mails that appear to have been sent from the TCMB.
- Beware fake e-mails! Garanti Bank will never ask for your personal information or password by e-mail.
- Warning about performing transactions on behalf of someone else.
- Warning about chat and messaging applications!
- Up-to-date browsers are important for your security!
- Garanti Internet Banking is switching to VeriSign® Extended Validation (EV) SSL Certificates!
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. Find out more
What is verification via SMS? How do I use it?
Verification via SMS is the method of getting your verification via SMS for the money transfers, information updates, and payments that are made through Internet Banking. Find out more
Why do I get a message that says "Your accounts are closed for use in Online/Mobile Banking".
The reason you get this message in Internet Banking or Mobile Banking is that you have entered your PIN incorrectly for multiple times. Find out more
Can I access Garanti Internet Banking with all internet browsers?
For technical issues regarding Internet Banking, click here. Find out more