We know how important trust and privacy are to you. Effective security solutions with Garanti!
What we do
The security of your personal information and the financial transactions that you perform via Internet/Mobile Banking is as important for us as it is for you. To maintain your privacy at the highest level in your Internet/Mobile Banking transactions, we are continuously following the latest and the most advanced security systems and striving to offer the most effective security solutions.
The importance Garanti Bank places on “Security” has also brought along various security applications:
- The Security Picture, developed to prevent Phishing attacks.
- The “single-use PIN” generator Şifrematik.
- The Mini Keypad, developed against key-logger programs that record the keys pressed on your computer.
- The Garanti Security Shield, developed to prevents your password from being retained.
- Security Settings that enable you to set restrictions for Internet Banking according to your usage.
- Additionally, all transactions performed through our bank's channels are recorded and maintained, ensuring the absolute privacy of your personal information.
What you should do
Remember, in addition to our applications, the precautions that you need to take are also important to ensure your security.
- Be cautious about the e-mails you receive, whether it appears to be from Garanti or not.
- When you want to use Internet Banking, type garanti.com.tr in the address bar of your browser.
- Keep your private information confidential, both on the internet and in real life.
- To prevent your password from being guessed, use complex passwords.
- Protect your computer and mobile phone against viruses and similar programs.
- To prevent your personal information from being stolen, only use computers that you trust.
- Make sure that your web browser is up-to-date.
Use Internet Banking, and get the most out of it...
Help and Advice
What needs to be taken into consideration after making an agreement entry for bill payments via Internet Banking?
For all organizations, after making an agreement entry you need to call your branch 1 day before the payment due date to check the bill information. Find out more
What are the Internet Banking transaction hours and limits?
You can decrease your Internet Banking transaction limits yourself through the Definitions / Security Settings step. Find out more
What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. Find out more
Why do I get a mesage that says “The internet site you are trying to view uses a certificate that was signed by an unknown authority. This page cannot be displayed”?
The browser you are using is Internet Explorer version 3.xx. Find out more