Call Alo Garanti from anywhere in Turkey and perform your banking transactions immediately.
To start using Alo Garanti, first you need to go to your branch and submit a fully filled-out Alo Garanti Request Form, the photocopy of your identity card and a signed banking services agreement. Within 1 week, you can get your Alo Garanti PIN by calling 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, keying in the PIN transactions option and passing the security check.
If you wish, by using a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card (Bonus Card, Shop&Miles, Garanti Card) that you own and its PIN, you can get your Alo Garanti PIN and Internet Banking PIN/Password without filling out a form.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking or Alo Garanti PIN now?
You can change your PIN through the PIN/Password step on Alo Garanti, or activate your PIN through Internet Banking. If you wish you can also change your PIN through the Get PIN step.
For your security, we have established certain rules in regards to the PINs that you can define. Your PIN:
- Cannot be the same as your customer number (example: if your customer number is 367525, your PIN cannot be 367525.)
- Cannot consist of ascending or descending sequential numbers (example: 234567 or 987654)
- Cannot consist of the same number (example: 222222)
- Cannot contain less than 6 digits.(example: 78154)
Getting a new PIN
If you have forgotten your PIN:
- Call Alo Garanti and select the PIN/Password transactions step,
- Enter your customer number, the last 6 digits of your Credit Crad or your ATM card and your card's PIN,
- After the security check performed by the system to verify your card, the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system will generate your new PIN.
You can immediately start using the PIN generated by the IVR system. If you wish you can also determine your new PIN through the Get PIN step.
Call Alo Garanti to perform your banking transactions immediately.
Help and Advice
For which organizations can I make online bill payments? What are the agreement entry periods?
The information of the bill with automatic payment order can be viewed at least 1 day before the payment due date. Find out more
How can I start using Alo Garanti for my company?
The required documents must be submitted to the branches by our corporate customers. Find out more
How can I get my Paracard PIN? How can I retrieve it if I forget it?
You can get your card PIN by calling 444 0 333 Alo Garanti. Find out more
How can I find out my customer number?
You can find out your customer number from 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti Bank branches. Find out more