Call Alo Garanti from anywhere in Turkey and perform your banking transactions immediately.
To start using Alo Garanti, first you need to go to your branch and submit a fully filled-out Alo Garanti Request Form, the photocopy of your identity card and a signed banking services agreement. Within 1 week, you can get your Alo Garanti PIN by calling 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, keying in the PIN transactions option and passing the security check.
If you wish, by using a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card (Bonus Card, Shop&Miles, Garanti Card) that you own and its PIN, you can get your Alo Garanti PIN and Internet Banking PIN/Password without filling out a form.
Would you like to get your Internet/Mobile Banking or Alo Garanti PIN now?
You can change your PIN through the PIN/Password step on Alo Garanti, or activate your PIN through Internet Banking. If you wish you can also change your PIN through the Get PIN step.
For your security, we have established certain rules in regards to the PINs that you can define. Your PIN:
- Cannot be the same as your customer number (example: if your customer number is 367525, your PIN cannot be 367525.)
- Cannot consist of ascending or descending sequential numbers (example: 234567 or 987654)
- Cannot consist of the same number (example: 222222)
- Cannot contain less than 6 digits.(example: 78154)
Getting a new PIN
If you have forgotten your PIN:
- Call Alo Garanti and select the PIN/Password transactions step,
- Enter your customer number, the last 6 digits of your Credit Crad or your ATM card and your card's PIN,
- After the security check performed by the system to verify your card, the IVR (Interactive Voice Response) system will generate your new PIN.
You can immediately start using the PIN generated by the IVR system. If you wish you can also determine your new PIN through the Get PIN step.
Call Alo Garanti to perform your banking transactions immediately.
Help and Advice
How Can I Define Garanti Internet Banking?
If you have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, it can be defined through http://www.garanti.com.tr/en, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti ATM. If you do not have valid mentioned products, it can also be defined via our branches. Find out more
How Can I Log in to Garanti Internet Banking?
In order to log in to internet banking safely, your Customer Number or National ID number of TC must be entered prior to *password. You can complete your login via *pin which is a disposable number to use while logging in to internet banking after you enter your password and it is sent to your mobile phone by SMS. Find out more
For which organizations can I make online bill payments? What are the agreement entry periods?
The information of the bill with automatic payment order can be viewed at least 1 day before the payment due date. Find out more
How can I find out my customer number?
You can find out your customer number from 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti Bank branches. Find out more