You are secure with Garanti.
When using Alo Garanti, you should be informed about the following security precautions:
- For 444 0 333 Alo Garanti Information services and transactions, you have to use your customer number and PIN.
- If you enter your customer number and PIN by keying them in on your telephone, you can prevent your PIN to be heard by other people.
- Before starting your transaction, our customer representative will ask for certain letters of your mother's maiden name.
- After your transaction is completed, your receipt is sent to a fax or e-mail address that you define.
- All telephone calls at 444 0 333 Alo Garanti are recorded.
Call Alo Garanti to perform your banking transactions immediately.
Help and Advice
What needs to be taken into consideration after making an agreement entry for bill payments via Internet Banking?
For all organizations, after making an agreement entry you need to call your branch 1 day before the payment due date to check the bill information. Find out more
What are the Internet Banking transaction hours and limits?
You can decrease your Internet Banking transaction limits yourself through the Definitions / Security Settings step. Find out more
What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. Find out more
Why do I get a mesage that says “The internet site you are trying to view uses a certificate that was signed by an unknown authority. This page cannot be displayed”?
The browser you are using is Internet Explorer version 3.xx. Find out more