Money Visa is a brand-new credit card that earns both bonus and money, makes your shopping easier and offers bonus privileges at all Bonus merchant partners! With Money Visa, you can have 4 times more benefits than the other credit cards when shopping at Migros, Tansaş, 5M Migros and Macrocenter stores, benefit from exclusive advantages and purchase many products at discounted prices. Money Visa, a first in Turkey!
You can apply for a Money Visa at any Garanti Bank branch.
Would you like to get your Internet Banking Password now?
Features and Benefits
- With Money Visa, you earn money on purchases you make from Money Card ile Migros, Tansaş, 5M Migros, Macrocenter stores.
- You get discounts on products that you purchase from these stores with your Money Visa.
- If you become one of the lucky customers when shopping from these stores, Money Visa refunds you for your purchase and you can enjoy free shopping.
- Your Money Visa is also a Bonus credit card. You can take advantage of all Bonus campaigns, layaway shopping and extra bonus opportunities at all Bonus merchant partners. In short, you can benefit from all Bonus privileges with this card as well.
|Product||Annual Membership Fee*||Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fee*||Shopping Interest**||Overdue Interest**||Cash Advance Interest||Cash Advance Fee||Over-the -limit Interest|
|Money Card||59,00 TL||30,00 TL||% 2,22||% 2,72||% 2,22||% 3,20 + 5,00 TL (minimum 5,00 TL)||% 2,22|
|Money Gold Card||68,00 TL||35,00 TL||% 2,22||% 2,72||% 2,22||% 3,20 + 5,00 TL (minimum 5,00 TL)||% 2,22|
|Money Platinum Card||79,00 TL||40,00 TL||% 2,22||% 2,72||% 2,22||% 3,20 + 5,00 TL (minimum 5,00 TL)||% 2,22|
Last Update : 24/05/2013 03:12
KKDF (Resource Utilization Support Fund) and BSMV (Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax), collected in accordance with the law, are 15% and 5% respectively.
* No annual membership fee is charged for the first year.
** The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more
Can I get information about the Money Visa campaigns and checks? Can I see the privileges I have earned on my statement?
You can keep track of Money Visa campaigns through in-store announcements, inserts and our internet website.Find out more
What are the interest rates for credit cards?
The purchase interest rate is the monthly net interest rate that will accrue in the case that you pay less than your total debt on the payment due date.Find out more