With American Express® Card, you are privileged and secured everywhere in the world. American Express® Card has the strongest travel and entertainment program in the world. It offers discounts up to 20% on all hotel and restaurant expenditures, and makes your life easier with travel and concierge services. With its insurances and emergency services, it makes you feel safe wherever you may be in the world.
Furthermore, with American Express® Card you can enjoy special installment options on your purchases and take advantage of the world's most prestigious reward programs with the membership rewards that you earn on your purchases.
You can apply for an American Express® Card at any Garanti Bank branch.
Would you like to get your Internet Banking Password now?
Features and Benefits
Discount and installment opportunities
- With American Express® Card , you enjoy a 5% discount on all your restaurant expenditures and a 3% discount on all your hotel expenditures.
- At the time of payment, you automatically qualify for a discount between 10%-20% at Selects Turkey Program Partners.
- You enjoy layaway shopping at select brands that are American Express® Card Program Partners.
American Express® Card Membership Rewards®
- You earn Membership Rewards points on all your expenditures.
- Your MR points, after being calculated according to your statement total every month, are loaded to your card. With your points, you can qualify for select gifts or you can use them towards the payments that you will make for concierge and travel services.
Concierge and Travel Services
- Our experienced assistants whom you can reach through 444 0 700 Garanti Private Banking Concierge and Travel (step no: 7), serve you at a level based on the type of your American Express® Card.
- You can leave your travel organizations to our special assistants, and let them buy gifts, make restaurant reservations and send flowers for you.
American Express® Card Security All Over the World
- With American Express® Card , you feel secure wherever you go in the world.
- When you lose your card in Turkey or abroad, it is renewed and delivered to you.
- You emergency cash need is satisfied during your travel abroad.
- You are secured with comprehensive insurance coverage. With car assistance, house assistance, health support and information line
|Product||Annual Membership Fee*||Supplementary Card Annual Membership Fee*||Shopping Interest**||Overdue Interest**||Cash Advance Interest||Cash Advance Fee||Over-the -limit Interest|
|American Express Card||75,00 USD||25,00 USD||% 2,22||% 2,72||% 2,22||% 3,20 + 5,00 TL (minimum 5,00 TL)||% 2,22|
|American Express Gold Card||150,00 USD||-||% 2,22||% 2,72||% 2,22||% 3,20 + 5,00 TL (minimum 5,00 TL)||% 2,22|
|The Platinum Card||300,00 USD||-||% 2,22||% 2,72||% 2,22||% 3,20 + 5,00 TL (minimum 5,00 TL)||% 2,22|
Last Update : 20/05/2013 15:53
KKDF (Resource Utilization Support Fund) and BSMV (Banking and Insurance Transactions Tax), collected in accordance with the law, are 15% and 5% respectively.
* The shopping interest is the interest rate that will be applied to your remaining period balance. The overdue interest is the maximum net monthly interest rate determined by TCMB that will be applied only to the unpaid portion of your minimum payment amount if you pay less than the minimum payment amount of your period balance.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
What is the Over-The-Limit Interest?
The over-the-limit interest is the interest rate that will be applied if you exceed the specified limit of your credit card.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more
What are the interest rates for credit cards?
The purchase interest rate is the monthly net interest rate that will accrue in the case that you pay less than your total debt on the payment due date.Find out more