All the news/developments about Garanti and the banking sector.
Welcome on Zone
Your new VIP Lounge, from Garanti...
Another new and unique service from Garanti!
Garanti VIP Lounge “Zone” which will turn your pre-flight experience into a joy is at your service at Atatürk Airport Domestic and International Terminals.
While you are sipping your espresso, browsing through magazines that you can follow the latest trends and travel destinations in the world, playing pool with your friends, drinking your ice cold mojito and knowing that you have last-minute reservations at the most popular restaurant in your destination city...
You will be over the moon...
Zone is at your service with everything that you might need before your flight, from the open buffet to the bar, concierge services to the pool table, Sony PlayStation to the library, the barmen who will fix your special drink to the Business Center.
We wish you, our distinguished guests, a pleasant time at Zone.
Garanti Bank customers who are Shop&Miles, American Express and Bonus Platinum Card holders are entitled to free entry to Zones.
To be able to enter Zone for free, you must have carried out a transaction with your card within the last 3 months. If you haven't used your card within the last 3 months, you can still take advantage of all the privileges of ZONE by paying the Euro 23 + VAT entry fee.
Zone entry fees according to the card type are as follows:
* Children between the ages of 0-12 can take advantage of ZONE free of charge.
* For Shop&Miles Gold, Platinum and Prive Card holders, no expenditure controls will be conducted during entry to ZONE throughout the summer season.
Zone is located beyond the passport control, on the lower floor at the International Terminal;
and on the upper floor at the Domestic Terminal
- 02 September 15Interview with Mr. Fuat Erbil, President & CEO
- 27 July 15The share transfer and change in executive suite
- 05 March 15Best Trade Finance Bank in Turkey
- 22 February 11In the first nine months of 2010, Western Union has moved to Garanti branches and Paramatiksand consolidated net profit of TL 2 billion 665 million.