What do I have to do to carry out stock trading transactions? What needs to be taken into consideration when conducting transactions?
You need to go to your branch and sign the “Stock Agreement” to open an escrow account. It is not possible to open an escrow account via Online Banking or Alo Garanti.
- You need to enter the quantity or the amount of the stock you want to buy in the “buy” field. Based on your entry, the relevant quantity or the amount will be automatically calculated.
- When you select one of the stocks in your portfolio in the “sell” field, the quantity of the relevant stock in your portfolio will be automatically displayed. If you wish you can also enter an amount-based sell order.
- A maximum quantity of units for each stock is determined by the ISE. If the quantity of units you enter is above the maximum quantity of units, it is forwarded to the stock exchange in several orders after being divided by the maximum units.
If you want to carry out transactions at the market price, you need select Market Price as the order price.
- The number of sessions field is the field which you select the number of succeeding sessions that you want your order to stay in effect. In this field which you can determine the number as either 1 or 2, you can only enter 1 after the first session (as your order will be in effect for the second session). To place an order for more than 2 sessions you can use the 40 Sessions Order step.
- In the case that you want to delete one of the orders that you have entered, you can click the “Delete” button that appears next to the order information.
By using the buy/sell menu, you can place 3 sell and 3 buy orders simultaneously.
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.
While orders for only 1 or 2 sessions can be placed in the buy/sell step, you can place orders for a minimum of 3 sessions in the morning session, and a minimum of 2 sessions in the afternoon session, with a maximum of up to 40 sessions.