What do I need to do in order to begin using my Mobile Signature on the Garanti Internet Banking? How can I log on to Internet Banking?
First of all, you have to submit an application by logging on to Internet Banking and going to the Dashboard Settings step PIN / Password section Definition for Quick Loign with Mobile Signature. After you apply, within 30 days, you must stop by any Turkcell Extra or Avea Dealership and provide a copy of your identification. After you provide a copy of your identification, you can begin using your mobile signature to log on to Garanti Internet Banking.
If you already have a mobile signature, you can log on to Internet Banking anytime you like by going through the steps below;
- Enter your Customer Number and password on the Garanti.com.tr Internet Banking login page and click “Enter”.
- On the page where your security picture is shown, click “Enter using mobile signature”.
- Enter the mobile number containing your mobile signature certificate and click “Enter”.
- An SMS containing a transaction fingerprint (32 digits for Turkcell Mobile Signature, 40 digits for Avea Mobile Signature) will be sent to you mobile phone in the following form; 'xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx'.
- Simultaneously, the 32 digit fingerprint of the transaction that you are about to sign will be shown on Internet Banking page, so that you can compare it to the 32 digit fingerprint sent to you mobile phone.
- If the fingerprint shown on the screen and the fingerprint sent to your mobile phone are identical, reply to the SMS by sending your mobile signature password.
- To verify that the fingerprint shown on the Internet Banking page is identical to the one sent to your mobile phone, click “Enter”.
- After verifying the fingerprint on the Internet Banking login screen, you may proceed with any transaction you like through Internet Banking.
In addition, using the Mobile Signature Settings on Internet Banking page, you can define a mobile phone that has a mobile signature certificate for express entry. With the express entry, you can log on to Internet Banking without entering your phone number every time. With the express entry option, when logging on to the Internet Banking, along with your Mobile Signature, you can also use your defined Şifrematik or Cep Şifrematik safely.
On the Internet Banking page, by changing the settings on the Mobile Signature section of the Dashboard Settings step, you can begin logging on to Internet Banking using your Mobile Signature.
Şifrematik is device that provides extra security for Internet Banking by generating single use PINs.