How can I start using Cep Bank Shopping? Where can I make purchases?
- To make a Cep Bank Shopping definition, the “I want to make purchases via Cep Bank Shopping” option must be marked in the Define Cep Bank step. If you haven't marked this option when defining Cep Bank, you may do so through the Change / Cancel Cep Bank option in the Define Cep Bank step.
- After defining Cep Bank, you can make your definitions for Cep Bank Shopping through Internet Banking and the Cep Bank Shopping step under the Cep Bank Menu on Paramatiks.
- Define Cep Bank Shopping Payment Type: You can select a credit card and/or Paracard to use in Cep Bank Shopping or select the account that you have previously defined on Cep Bank as the Cep Bank Shopping payment type.
- Define Cep Bank Limits: You can define the payment limit to be in effect in Cep Bank. The maximum daily limit that can be defined is TL 900. This limit is the total daily transaction limit that will be in effect for both Cep Bank Shopping and the other transactions performed via Cep Bank using your account. The amount of payments that you can make with your credit card for Cep Bank Shopping is defined bu your credit card limit.
- View Cep Bank Activities: By selecting a date interval, you can view all the transactions and purchases carried out via Cep Bank.
With Cep Bank Shopping you can pay for your purchases made from:
- Pegasus Call Center
You can define your Cep Bank through Garanti Internet Banking or Garanti Paramatiks.
You can perform Cep Bank transactions through all mobile phones that have SMS sending and receiving feature.