Spot FX (Foreign Currency) Loans are loans whose amounts, interest rates, and terms are all locked in for the duration of the loan. As the interest rate and the term of the loan are locked in when the loan is issued, it protects you against the interest rate fluctuations in the markets. The only difference from the spot loans is that it provides the option to pay off the loan before its due date.
- Features and Benefits
- In Spot FX (Foreign Currency) Loans, the interest rate is locked in for the duration of the loan, thus provides convenience for you.
- It is not possible to pay off the loan before its due date.
- There may be differences in the interest accruals and collections depending on the term of the loan.
- In Spot FX (Foreign Currency) Loans with early payment option, you can pay off the loan before its due date.
- The interest rate of the loan is locked in for the duration of the loan, however the loan can be partially or completely paid off early on one or several installments before its due date.
- The accrued interest is calculated and collected at maturity. However, if an early payment is made, the interest due on the amount of principal paid is accrued and collected at the time of the early payment.