Repo is an agreement in which one party sells a fixed income security (t-bill or government bond) and agrees to repurchase it after a specified period of time under predetermined conditions. You too can invest your money in repo with maturities starting from 1 day and add value to your investments every day at Garanti.
You can perform all your repo transactions through the Investment Transactions menu, Repo step on Internet Banking.
- You can determine for how many days, weeks or months you will invest your money and easily manage your cash flow.
- To perform Repo transactions, all you need is a Current Account.
- Earnings secured through Repo transactions are net gains.
- You can place your Repo orders on weekdays between the hours of 10:00 – 14:00.
- For Repo transactions performed through our branches, the lower limit is TL 5.000. This lower limit may change according to the current conditions.
- For Repo transactions performed through Internet Banking, Garanti Paramatiks and 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, the lower limit is TL 250.
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I place a buy order for the fund? Can I place a buy order in the interim period?
You may place your buy orders between the hours of 09:00 and 18:00 on the announced demand collection days, and until 12:00 on the last day.Find out more
What are the advantages of trading on TurkDex (The Turkish Derivatives Exchange)?
Advantages of trading are leveraging, short sales, tax advantages, portfolio diversification, hedging and accretion of margins.Find out more
When are the demand collection periods of the first and the second sub funds for investment and the IPO?
For the first sub-fund, the investment period is between July 27 2009 – June 23, 2010. The demand collection period is July 15 – 24.Find out more
I want to use share purchase loan, what do I have to do?
With the share purchase loan, you can purchase stocks even if you do not have any money in your account.Find out more