With 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, you can take advantage of Garanti's banking services via telephone. You can easily perform your banking transactions from anywhere, anytime.
You can get your Alo Garanti PIN from your branch.
If you are an individual customer, click here.
- Features and Benefits
With Alo Garanti, you can save more time for your company:
- You can reach 444 0 333 Alo Garanti 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- You can have access from any location where there is a telephone.
- You can perform all banking transactions except money withdrawal.
- You can benefit from pricing advantages.
- Garanti Call Center has been granted with the Committed to Excellence award in 2004 by one of the most prestigious institutions in Europe, the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
When using 444 0 333 Alo Garanti, unlike individual users, you can also specify Authorization Levels. The authorization levels of the individuals who will be performing transactions on behalf of the company are determined by the company officials.
If you will be using 444 0 333 Alo Garanti on behalf of a company, there are 2 different Authorization Levels:
- Cannot perform EFT, Money Transfer and SWIFT transactions: Users who have this authorization can perform transactions other than money transfers.
- Can perform all transactions: Users who have this authorization can perform all transactions including money transfers.
Click here for detailed information regarding the use of Alo Garanti by individual customers.
*You can reach Alo Garanti from abroad by calling +90 212 444 0 333.
Transactions Fees EFT % 0,30 (Min. 20,00 TL - Max. 50,00 TL) Swift 55,00 TL TL and FX Money Transfer to Account 15,00 TL TL and FX Money Transfer to Name % 0,40 (Min. 20,00 TL - Max. 50,00 TL) Standing Payment (Money Transfer) 0,88 TL Standing Payment (EFT) 2,98 TL Standing Payment with Credit Card % 2,02 Delivery of Statement and Receipt by Fax 1,00 TL
Last Update : 10/12/2016 10:30
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How Can I Define Garanti Internet Banking?
If you have a valid Garanti Bank Credit Card or Paracard, it can be defined through http://www.garanti.com.tr/en, 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti ATM. If you do not have valid mentioned products, it can also be defined via our branches.Find out more
How Can I Log in to Garanti Internet Banking?
In order to log in to internet banking safely, your Customer Number or National ID number of TC must be entered prior to *password. You can complete your login via *pin which is a disposable number to use while logging in to internet banking after you enter your password and it is sent to your mobile phone by SMS.Find out more
For which organizations can I make online bill payments? What are the agreement entry periods?
The information of the bill with automatic payment order can be viewed at least 1 day before the payment due date.Find out more
How can I find out my customer number?
You can find out your customer number from 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or Garanti Bank branches.Find out more