- With MasterCard’s and Visa’a widespread acceptance, you earn* miles everywhere on your shoppings.
- If your Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Frequent Flyer Program status is Classic Plus, you earn 25% more miles on your shopping; If your status is Elite and Elite Plus, you earn 50% more miles on your shopping. Furthermore, you can use your accumulated miles to upgrade to a higher status in Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles Frequent Flyer Program.
- For airline tickets that you buy from Turkish Airlines sales offices, 444 0 849 and www.thy.com.tr, you earn 2 miles per 1 TL expenditure and if you wish, you can make your payments in 3 installments.
With the miles you have earned, you can get reward tickets and companion tickets, and upgrade your flight class.
At the Atatürk Airport, you can take advantage of valet parking at a discount, and airport shuttle, car rental and private chauffeur services.
- You travel safely with comprehensive travel and shopping insurances.
- If you wish, you can get more details from 444 0 333 Alo Garanti or at any Garanti Bank branch.
There is no mile earning for insurance, fund savings, retirement savings,SGK and Bağkur payments, regular payments, tax payments, automatic bill payments, and gold savings account paymenst since August 2010.
- Features and Benefits
Miles&Smiles Business credit card is with you in every moment of your life.
- You can earn mile while traveling with Turkish Airlines or Star Alliance member
- With the miles you have earned, you can get reward tickets and companion tickets, and upgrade your flight class.
- If you are a Miles&Smiles Business card holder, you can enjoy the Travel & Concierge services and you can emjoy special discounts in hundreds of brands in Turkey (http://www.milesandsmiles.net/miles-and-smiles-dunyasi/indirimler/?zoneid=24&clsfidm= )
- At the Atatürk Airport, you can take advantage of valet parking at a 50% discount
- For your transfers, you can take advantage of airport shuttle, rental car and private chauffeur services.
- With Miles&Smiles Business credit card, you are covered abroad by travel cancellation, baggage delay, individual accident, emergency medical expense and ski insurances. Furthermore, you won't have to purchase a separate travel insurance policy when getting your Schengen visa.
Miles&Smiles Business Travel & Concierge Hotline: 0212 310 23 23
We found the following questions in our Help & Advice which might be useful for you...
How can I pay my credit card debt automatically?
You can place an order for the credit card payment to be collected from your account.Find out more
How does the limit of my supplementary card determined? Can I lower its limit?
The supplementary cards and main card have joint limits. The limit of the supplementary card is determined by the main card holder at the time of application.Find out more
How much is the annual membership fee?
Membership is free of charge for the first year. For the following years, annual membership fee is TL 35 for Bonus Card, TL 40 for Bonus Plus Card and TL 50 for Bonus Premium Card.Find out more